1132 Follower
395 Ich folge
abouthappbooks

About Happy Books

Hi, I'm a book blogger from Germany, I heart romances and happy books.

About Happy Books: http://www.abouthappybooks.com (English blog)

About Happy Books: https://www.youtube.com/abouthappybooks  (booktube channel)

Bücher-lit: https://buecherlit.blogspot.de (deutscher Blog)

Happy Reading!

Sabrina

There's Cake in My Future

There's Cake in My Future - Kim Gruenenfelder Nicole, Melissa and Seema are best friends, and excited for the future. Nicole's wedding to the man she loves is in one week, Melissa hopes that her long-time boyfriend plans to propose soon and Seema hopes that the friendship to Scott will change into a relationship. What they don't know is that in the next days their lifes will change in ways that nobody could predict.
Will they manage to handle the changes in their lifes and be there for each other?

When I bought "Wedding Fever" I expected a very light-hearted, entertaining and nice book, and that's exactly what I got. The book made me smile and laugh a lot. And when the story was finished, I was happy with how the relationships of the three friends had changed.

All three women were likable and witty. I enjoyed reading about their friendship, and loved that they were there for each other in times of crisis. They were honest to each other even though it was not always easy, and at the end of the book their friendship was better than ever.

I also liked reading about the men in their lifes, their three relationships were very different and maybe that's one of the reasons that the story never got boring. The story was told in turns by Nicole, Melissa and Seema, that way I got to know each woman closely.

Furthermore I enjoyed the story line with the little charms. At the beginning of the book each woman drew a good-luck charm hidden in a cake, and before they had prepared the cake to get the charm they wanted to. But then they drew different charms that they didn't want, and that made them think about their lifes and relationships. Btw, the three charms are pictured on the book cover.

cover
UK version (the bride): Love the cover, it's pretty, happy and fits to the book. You can even see the three charms on it.
US version: Also very beautiful and fitting. And yeah, that you can also see the three charms.

final appraisal
Wedding Fever / There's cake in my future is a very light-hearted, nice and funny book. If you are looking for a book about three friends, their friendship and their relationships and want to be entertained, then this book could work for you.