1132 Follower
395 Ich folge
abouthappbooks

About Happy Books

Hi, I'm a book blogger from Germany, I heart romances and happy books.

About Happy Books: http://www.abouthappybooks.com (English blog)

About Happy Books: https://www.youtube.com/abouthappybooks  (booktube channel)

Bücher-lit: https://buecherlit.blogspot.de (deutscher Blog)

Happy Reading!

Sabrina

Happy Ever After

Happy Ever After: Book Four in the Bride Quartet - Nora Roberts review
The perfect book to end this wonderful series.

Parker Brown loves her life. Working together with her three best friends in their own wedding business is everything she wished for. She doesn't mind the long hours and hard work because she believes in love and giving couples a great start into their marriage makes her happy.
After Mac, Emma and Laurel all found love Parker is wondering what the future holds for her. Sure Malcolm Kavanaugh is sexy, charming, a good son and friend and also hardworking. But he also irritates her whenever they meet. At first Parker isn't sure how to handle the attraction she feels for Mal but comes to realize that giving him and their relationship a chance might be one of the best decisions in her life.
Will Mal and Parker find a way to their personal happy end although on first glance they couldn't be more different?

It's no secret that I adore the books in the Bride Quartet by Nora Roberts and "Happy Ever After" is no exception. The book fits perfectly in this series because it's just as lovely, entertaining and full of great characters as the other three books.
I loved reading about Parker & Mal and how they got to know each other better. On first glance they are quiet different but they value the same things and it's soon pretty clear that they are perfect for each other. I liked Parker from book one on and I was so happy to read how she found love with a great man who respects her dreams and ambitions.
Mal is a fantastic hero. Learning more about his hard past made me want to hug him. I loved how he thinks about cheaters and bullies and that he is as open-minded as the others. Parker and Mal's relationship is even less dramatic than the ones in the other three books and I love that Nora Roberts doesn't need a big showdown to write wonderful and emotional books.
The book is not only beautiful and relaxed but also pretty funny and I had to smile a lot while reading it. One of my highlights is how Parker and Mal dealt with Linda at Mac and Carter's wedding. I thought that there would be something dramatic but the way Nora Roberts wrote it was so much better and made me like Mal even more.
I also loved the scenes in which the guys (Carter, Jack and Del) talked about their fiancees to Mal. To read how much they love and respect their women was heart-warming and wonderful.
Another thing I enjoy in this series is that it's about love and friendship and that Nora Roberts doesn't make differences between heterosexual and gay couples. "Happy Ever After" and the Bride Quartet are a celebration of love and there's no place for prejudices. If you are looking for beautiful romances with great characters that concentrate on friendship and little details then you will love this book and the series.

cover
A beautiful (both the US and UK) cover and just perfect for the book.

final appraisal
A book to sit back, relax and just enjoy reading about friendship and love. I enjoyed every little detail about this book and the whole series. If you are looking for drama then it's not for you but if you are looking for a beautifully written and calm love story full of deep feelings then you will enjoy "Happy Ever After". It's one of the books that I will reread again and again because it's just so wonderful and makes me happy.

The Bride Quartet
1. Vision in White - my review
2. Bed of Roses - my review
3. Savour the Moment - my review
4. Happy Ever After

Merged review:

review
The perfect book to end this wonderful series.

cover
A beautiful (both the US and UK) cover and just perfect for the book.

final appraisal