1132 Follower
395 Ich folge
abouthappbooks

About Happy Books

Hi, I'm a book blogger from Germany, I heart romances and happy books.

About Happy Books: http://www.abouthappybooks.com (English blog)

About Happy Books: https://www.youtube.com/abouthappybooks  (booktube channel)

Bücher-lit: https://buecherlit.blogspot.de (deutscher Blog)

Happy Reading!

Sabrina

Wild Heat - Lucy Monroe Murder of Crows  - Anne Bishop Everblaze (Keeper of the Lost Cities) by Messenger, Shannon (2014) Hardcover - Shannon Messenger Magonia - Maria Dahvana Headley The Fill-In Boyfriend - Kasie West Rook - Sharon Cameron The Chocolate Touch - Laura Florand The Queen of the Tearling - Erika Johansen The Three - Sarah Lotz Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe - Benjamin Alire Sáenz

I'm right now reading the last book from my last reading pile, the amazing "Everblaze" by Shannon Messenger, so it's time to share with you the books on my next reading pile. I picked some big books to get some space on my TBR shelf quickly and some smaller books I should be able to read in a short amount of time, this combination appealed to me this time.

As always the books are a mix of different genres and section. Romances, Urban Fantasy, some contemporary stories and a bit of fantasy make up most of the books, throw in a retelling and I'm one happy reader. Three of the books are stand-alone novels, the others belong to series, once again a nice mix.

The books
Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe - Benjamin Alire Saenz
The Three - Sarah Lotz
The Queen of the Tearling - Erika Johansen
The Chocolate Touch - Laura Florand

Of course I also plan to continue with listening to audiobooks, I'm nearly finished with "Hero" by Samantha Young (mixed feelings) and should be finished with "Magonia" (fantastic) in a few days. Next I plan to listen to "The girl on the train" and "Emmy & Oliver".

Happy Reading!