1129 Follower
393 Ich folge
abouthappbooks

About Happy Books

Hi, I'm a book blogger from Germany, I heart romances and happy books.

About Happy Books: http://www.abouthappybooks.com (English blog)

About Happy Books: https://www.youtube.com/abouthappybooks  (booktube channel)

Bücher-lit: https://buecherlit.blogspot.de (deutscher Blog)

Happy Reading!

Sabrina

Frühlingsträume: Roman

Frühlingsträume - Nora Roberts, Katrin Marburger To make it short I love "Vision in White" by Nora Roberts. The book, the first one in the bride quartet, is full of love and friendship, makes me laugh and smile and is just beautiful to read.

"Vision in White" introduces Mackensie, Parker, Laurel and Emmaline. The four woman have been best friends since they were little girls and they spent many days in their childhood playing getting married. From just playing they went to planning weddings and now run a successful wedding planer business. Mackensie, a photographer, loves her job and especially making someone else's wedding day and the pictures of it just perfect. But she doesn't believe in a happily ever after for herself because an absent father and an egoistic and unstable mother made her wary of marriage and longterm relationships. When she meets nerdy, cute (with a capital C), intelligent and charming Carter Maguire she is shocked that she starts thinking of a future that includes him.

Carter is a great hero, he is smart but also easily flustered and still sure of what he wants in life. Their meeting scene is just hilarious and even though Mackensie is afraid to enter a serious relationship she cannot stop getting more and more involved with Carter. But Mac's doubts and her ongoing struggle to handle her selfish mother are making her afraid to trust in her love for Carter. But thank god Carter is also strong-willed and not ready to let go of the one woman that completes his life and for whom he had a teenage crush 13 years ago (so sweet when he tells her about it).

"Vision in White" is a beautiful book (on the inside and outside). I love the wedding theme, heroine and hero are adorable and their relationship is sweet and sexy at the same time. The friendship of the four woman just warms my heart and their scenes together are so touching. Parkers brother Del and his buddy Jack are also great guys and all in all this book wants me to believe that somewhere out there my own Carter is waiting for me (if he only came out of hiding!!!). I can't wait to read book two in the series "A bed of roses" coming in December to see how Emma finds the one man she wants to share her life with (an excerpt is included in "Vision in White").

All friends of romances and strong characters will love this book and last but not least I want to thank Nora Roberts for "Vision in White" and that she still continues to amaze me with her beautiful books.